Authentic Bulgaria Tour is a program, that I designed few years ago when I realized how beautiful and undiscovered the Bulgarian countryside was. My idea was to give the chance to my clients to indulge in the magic of the rural part of the country. I included unique features such as home hosted meals, first hand crafts and interaction with locals. I think that this is the best way to get familiar with the every day life of the locals. In most of the places included in the program, the people rarely see foreigners. That is why, they are happy and even a bit shy to communicate. You will get a big smile from an old man or will collect plums from a plumtree on the street. This is the uniqueness of the experience called Authentic Bulgaria.
Why the Authentic Bulgaria Tour?
- Take the unique chance to see Bulgaria in-depth and to discover its culture
- Visit beautiful virgin areas and remote villages where you can still see the authentic features of the Bulgarians
- Enjoy accommodation in small hotels and guest houses full of character
- Taste the delicious home made Bulgarian traditional food
- Take the unique chance to interact with locals
- Experience the narrow-gauge train
- Benefit of the complete flexibility of having the tour tailored to your requirements
- Have the freedom to alter the program, even while you are on the tour
- Enjoy the most experienced guides in Bulgaria
If you choose any of my tours, you can also:
- Adjust the number of the days of the tour according to your availability
- Decide if you would prefer to stay in hotels, guest houses or home hosted accommodation
- Ask for further customization of the tour, related to your particular interests
- Include wine tasting
- Have some time for hiking or trekking
- Attend available events or festivals
- Ask for available concerts or other cultural performances in the places where you stay
- Have a cooking class organized exclusively for you
My other tours including visits to villages and dedicated to the Bulgarian traditions, customs and crafts:
Bulgaria Tour History and Traditions
Check testimonials about my great service in Trip Advisor.
DURATION: 10 days/9 nights
HIGHTLIGHTS OF THE AUTHENTIC BULGARIA TOUR
- the Rila monastery
- the Narrow Gauge Train
- the Roman theater in Plovdiv
- The Madara Horseman
- The Sveshtary tomb
- The Tsarevets fortress
- The Snezhanka tower
- Interaction with locals
- Home hosted meals
HOW TO PAY FOR THE AUTHENTIC BULGARIA TOUR
For this tour you can pay on line by credit card, paypal or bank transfer.
Upon booking we require 30% downpayment.
You can choose one of the following payment modes:
- Bank transfer to our Bulgarian account – a surcharge of 7 euro will be applied
- Bank transfer to our Revolut British account – no charges from our side will be applied
- Paying by credit card on line via our site – a supplement fee of 2% will be applied for VISA and Master Card
- Paypal – a supplementary fee of 4% will be applied
For the payment of the balance you can choose one of the forecited modes including cash on spot upon arrival. You can pay in USD, Euro, AUD, Your currency (no matter what it is) or Bulgarian lev (BGN).
CANCELLATION POLICY FOR THE AUTHENTIC BULGARIA TOUR
- 30 days prior to date of activity – Free cancellation
- 30 to 21 days prior to date of activity – 30% Cancellation Fee (70% reimbursement)
- 21 to 14 days of activity – 50% Cancellation Fee (50% reimbursement)
- 14 to 7 days prior to date of activity – 70% Cancellation Fee (30% reimbursement)
- 7 days prior to date of activity, on the day of the activity and for now show – 100% cancellation Fee (No reim