My Covid 19 Policy includes the measures that we are actively taking to protect our valuable customers and my team of guides. I kindly ask you to follow all these rules diligently in order to sustain a healthy and safe tour. It is important that we all respond responsibly and transparently to these health precautions. I assure you that we will always treat your private health and personal data with high confidentiality and sensitivity.
This coronavirus (COVID-19) policy is susceptible to changes with the introduction of additional governmental guidelines. If so, I will update you as soon as possible by email.
I know safety is top of mind for travelers who are starting to plan their next trip. That is why I established additional health and safety measures, so my clients are aware and will feel confident as they plan and book their trips.
I set up rules concerning the guides` health and such concerning the cleanness of our vehicles and the policy of disinfection. This is how I can guarantee your safety and good health.
Policy for the vehicles
- At the end of every touring day, my technician or the guide will fully disinfect the car
- During the tour, the guide will regularly clean the surfaces (the board and the handles) with disinfectant.
- In the vehicle you will find masks, gloves and disinfectants at your disposal
Policy for the Guides
I will not let a guide to run a tour if he/she:
- Has cold symptoms, such as cough/sneezing/fever, or feel poorly.
- Is feeling ill, even if still able to work
- Has recently returned from areas with a high number of COVID-19. These guides will not come into physical contact with any of the other guides for 14 days.
- Has been in close contact with someone infected by COVID-19, with high chances of being infected himself.
By default, the guide will wear a mask. If the tour is run for a single person or a couple, the travelers can decide if the guide can remove the mask or has to keep it. This coronavirus policy applies to all of my team of guides who physically work with customers. They strictly respect the rules especially when they guide the tour by car, where the space is limited.
General hygiene rules:
- Wash your hands after using the toilet, before eating, and if you cough/sneeze into your hands (please respect the 20-second hand-washing rule).
- Cough/sneeze into your sleeve, preferably into your elbow. If you use a tissue, discard it properly and clean/sanitize your hands immediately.
- Open the windows regularly to ensure open ventilation.
- Avoid touching your face, particularly eyes, nose, and mouth with your hands.
- If you find yourself coughing/sneezing on a regular basis, avoid close physical contact with the others and take extra precautionary measures (such as requesting sick leave).
Here you can see all Company`s vehicles
Here you can see My Team of Great Guides
Testimonials about our great service, please check Trip Advisor here: Trip Advisor Testimonials Easy Bulgaria Travel Ltd