Day Tour to Plovdiv, the Bachkovo Monastery and the Assens Fortress is a very complete and informative tour. It includes three of the majour sites of Bulgaria. These are Plovdiv, the Bachkovo monastery and the Assens Fortress. You will dive in the depth of the Christian religion and will get back to the remote 13th century. This is the time when the Bulgarians built and fortified the strategic Assen`s Fortress. In Plovdiv you will go through various periods of the rich history of the town. You will admire a beautifully preserved Roman Theater and a Roman Stadium. Not less interesting are the colorful mansions that belonged to the local wealthy merchands from the 18th and the 19th century.
Plovdiv is a mozaic of rich culture, art and abundance of historical sites. This tour is a must-do if you have only a weekend in Bulgaria and you want to see something more than the Capital city.
Day Tour to Plovdiv, the Bachkovo Monastery and the Assens Fortress is a great option for art and history lovers and for those that want to discover new horizons. For all visitors it is a big and a very pleasant surprise.
Why book your Day Tour to Plovdiv, the Bachkovo Monastery and Assen`s Fortress with me?
- Licensed, accredited and extremely professional tour guide with best credentials and expertise
- Pick up from your hotel and drop off included
- Choose the pick up time
- Flexibility to alter the the program even when on the tour
- Best value for money
- A very comfortable, safe and non-smoking vehicle
- The guide will be happy to go the extra mile to render your tour to a real memorable experience
- All taxes, admissions and parking fees will be included in the price
For other day tours from Sofia chek here: One Day Tours from Sofia
Testimonials about my services you can find in Trip Advisor.
DURATION: 10 – 11 hours
AVAILABILTY: This tour operates every day.
- Explore Plovdiv at your own pace with a professional tour guide speaking your language
- Visit the second largest monastery in Bulgaria – the Bachkovo monastery
- Admire the beautiful view from the Assen`s Fortress
- See top attractions like the Roman stadium and the Roman theater
- Choose your own departure time
- Have a comfortable vehicle. All our vehicles please see here.
- WI-FI on board
This tour can be paid by credit card, bank transfer, paypal or cash.
When choosing one of the following payment modes:
- Bank transfer to our Bulgarian account – a surcharge of 7 euro will be applied
- Bank transfer to our Revolut British account – no charges from our side will be applied
- Paying by credit card on line via our site – a supplement fee of 2% will be applied for VISA and Master Card
- Paypal – a supplementary fee of 4% will be applied
- 2 days prior to date of activity – Free cancellation
- 1 day prior to date of activity – 30% cancellation fee (70% reimbursement)
- In the day of activity – 100% cancellation fee (no reimbursement)