We created the Best of Bulgaria Tour in order to let you visit the most interesting sites of Bulgaria in 7 days. This tour will give you a complete idea about the country, the people, the nature, the food, the traditions, the history, the culture. If you have between 6 and 8 days and you want to see big part of the country, this tour is suitable for you.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE BEST OF BULGARIA TOUR:
- the Boyana church (UNESCO)
- the Rila monastery (UNESCO)
- the Belogradchick rocks
- The Magura cave
- The Devetashka cave
- the Krushuna waterfall
- the Tsarevets fortress
- the Madara horseman (UNESCO)
- the Sveshtary tomb (UNESCO)
- the village of Zheravna
- the lunch in Zvezdelina
- the Roman theater in Plovdiv
- the Old town of Nesebar
- the Seven Rila Lakes
- the archaeological complex of Perperikon
HOW TO PAY FOR THE BEST OF BULGARIA TOUR:
For the Best of Bulgaria Tour you can pay on line by credit card, paypal or bank transfer.
Upon booking we require 30% downpayment.
You can choose one of the following payment modes:
- Bank transfer to our Bulgarian account – a surcharge of 7 euro will be applied
- Bank transfer to our Revolut British account – no charges from our side will be applied
- Paying by credit card on line via our site – a supplement fee of 2% will be applied for VISA and Master Card
- Paypal – a supplementary fee of 4% will be applied
For the payment of the balance you can choose one of the forecited modes including cash on spot upon arrival. You can pay in USD, Euro, AUD, Your currency (no matter what it is) or Bulgarian lev (BGN).
CANCELLATION POLICY FOR THE BEST OF BULGARIA TOUR:
- 30 days prior to date of activity – Free cancellation
- 30 to 21 days prior to date of activity – 30% Cancellation Fee (70% reimbursement)
- 21 to 14 days of activity – 50% Cancellation Fee (50% reimbursement)
- 14 to 7 days prior to date of activity – 70% Cancellation Fee (30% reimbursement)
- 7 days prior to date of activity, on the day of the activity and for now show – 100% cancellation Fee (No reimbursement)