Day Tour to Kazanlak is a great chance to see the beautiful rose valley. I usually run this tour during the rose harvest period – between mid-May and mid-June. It is full of rose scent spreading around the region of the roses.
In Kazanlak you will visit a rose distillery where the rose petals will turn to oil before your eyes. You will get deep to the rose oil production in Bulgaria and its history. Picking rose petals directly from the fields will be the highlight of your day. Another extremely interesting visit is the Thracian tomb dating to the 4th century BC. You will get acquainted with the mystical Thracian civilization spread on today`s territory of Bulgaria.
Why book your Day Tour to Kazanlak with me?
- Book now, pay before or during your tour
- Licensed, accredited and extremely professional tour guide with best credentials and expertise
- Pick up from your hotel and drop off included
- Choose the pick up time
- Flexibility to alter the program, even while on the tour
- Best value for money
- A very comfortable, safe and non-smoking vehicle with wi-fi on board
- The guide will be happy to go the extra mile to render your tour to a real memorable experience
- All taxes, admissions and parking fees will be included in tour price
- Do the tour at your own pace with a professional tour guide speaking your language
- Enjoy the beauty of the rose valley and experience rose picking
- Visit a rose distillery and witness the process of production of the rose oil
- Visit an original Thracian tomb to the 4th century BC
All One Day Tours from Sofia see here: Day Tours from Sofia
Testimonials about the way we serve our customers you can find in Trip Advisor.