Day Tour to Kazanlak and Plovdiv is a great chance to see the beautiful rose valley and the historical Plovdiv in one day. I usually run this tour during the rose harvest period – between mid May and mid-June when the rose scent is spreading along the rose valley.
In Kazanlak you will visit a rose distillery where the rose petals will turn to oil before your eyes. You will get deep to the rose oil production in Bulgaria and its history. Picking rose petals directly from the fields will be the highlight of your day.
Plovdiv is a place that is a must-see when you visit Bulgaria. It will take you deep into the rich Roman history. You will visit one of the best preserved Roman theaters in Europe. You will also step on the seats of a partially preserved Roman stadium. The colorful houses are another integral part of the Old town. They give so much charm and character to the city.
Why book your Day Tour to Plovdiv and Kazanlak with me?
- Book now, pay before or during your tour
- Licensed, accredited and extremely professional tour guide with best credentials and expertise
- Pick up from your hotel and drop off included
- Choose the pick up time
- Flexibility to alter the program, even while on the tour
- Best value for money
- A very comfortable, safe and non-smoking vehicle with wi-fi on board
- The guide will be happy to go the extra mile to render your tour to a real memorable experience
- All taxes, admissions and parking fees will be included in tour price
- Do the tour at your own pace with a professional tour guide speaking your language
- Enjoy the beauty of the rose valley and experience rose picking
- Visit a rose distillery and witness the way the roil is produced
- Feel the spirit of the Roman period in Bulgaria
- Enjoy the colorful houses of Plovdiv, the Cultural Capital of Europe 2019
All One Day Tours from Sofia see here: Day Tours from Sofia
Testimonials about the way we serve our customers you can find in Trip Advisor.