Rila Monastery Day Tour is a must-do tour if you visit Sofia and have a free day for touring.
The Rila monastery is the oldest and the most visited Bulgaria cloister. It was founded in the 10th century and until today it is one of the most important nests of the Bulgarian nationality and spirituality. It played an important role of a center of education, where monks wrote thousands of books and manuscripts.
Why Book the Day Tour to the Rila Monastery with me?
- Have an exceptional guide, that will go beyond your expectations by knowledge, flexibility and professionalism
- Enjoy a ride by a comfortable and non-smoking vehicle with wi-fi on board
- Get the information that will be just enough. Not less than necessary and not boring
- Choose your own pick up time
- Do the tour at your pace
- Pick up and drop off at your hotel/address included
Good to Know!
- Wearing comfortable shoes is recommended
- Bring long sleeve shirt or a scarf to cover your shoulders. Best is to cover your legs as well.
- Have some warm blouse or pullover. Even in the summer it can be chilly
- Have a sun-protection cream handy
- It would be good to have a hat and sunglasses as well
See my other exciting One Day Tours from Sofia to:
Rila Monastery and the Boyana church Tour
Koprivshtitsa Day Tour
Testimonials about my service you can find in Trip Advisor.
DURATION: 8 hours
AVAILABILTY: This tour operates every day.
This tour can be paid by credit card, bank transfer, paypal or cash.
When choosing one of the following payment modes:
- Bank transfer to our Bulgarian account – a surcharge of 7 euro will be applied
- Bank transfer to our Revolut British account – no charges from our side will be applied
- Paying by credit card on line via our site – a supplement fee of 2% will be applied for VISA and Master Card
- Paypal – a supplementary fee of 4% will be applied
- 2 days prior to date of activity – Free cancellation
- 1 day prior to date of activity – 30% cancellation fee (70% reimbursement)
- In the day of activity – 100% cancellation fee (no reimbursement)