Bulgaria and Romania Tour Treasures is a very complete and comprehensive tour of Bulgaria and Romania. Upon request I can combine it with the Rose festival in Bulgaria. The Rose Festival takes place the first weekend of June. If you plan to travel in the same period, I will be happy to adjust it accordingly. The Bulgaria and Romania Tour Treasures includes sites off the beaten track, authentic local interaction and old villages. You will have the unique chance to experience a Gypsy encounter, to enjoy the local folkore music and much more.
Why book the Bulgaria and Romania Tour Treasures?
- Enjoy the exceptional expertise of local tour guides, all with excellent reviews;
- Benefit of the complete flexibility of having the tour further tailored to your requirements;
- Make the most of your tour experience through our exclusively designed tours
- 8 UNESCO Sites are included in the program;
- Discover the capital cities of Bucharest and Sofia, on comprehensive city tours including the Palace of the Parliament and the Boyana Church;
- Enhance your experience through our choices of tours to match your particular interests and traveling style;
- Enjoy 13 nights of accommodation at full of character, centrally located hotels and lodgings with a local accent, as well as a superb home-stay in Maramures;
- Eiscover the daily life, self-sufficiency and sustainbility in the more remote villages of Transylvania. Meet & interact with locals in both home hosted experiences and local markets;
- Dine on varied local specialities, such the home cooked dinner or the Transylvanian dinner in Sighisoara;
- Take the unique chance of meeting Gypsies in their own community and discover their particular culture and traditional skills;
- Learn first hand about arts & crafts and meet local artists in their workshops;
- Benefit of the best value for money
What is the advantage to book a tour of Bulgaria and Romania with me?
- I will plan the itineraries in both countries and will send you a detailed program
- You have to deal only with one provider for the plan of the two countries
- In both Bulgaria and Romania you will have professional licensed English speaking tour guides
- I will ensure a very smooth change of the vehicles and the guides at the Romanian-Bulgarian border. We coordinate the meeting hour and have a meeting point. We will move the luggage and all your stuff from the Romanian to the Bulgarian vehicle (or vice versa). You only have to take your personal stuff and to say “Hello” to your new guide 😉
Below you can see our other Bulgaria and Romania Tours
DURATION: 14 days/13 nights
Bulgaria: Sofia Tour – Rila – Plovdiv – Kazanlak – Veliko Tarnovo – Arbanassi – Roman Ruins at Nicopolis – Ivanovo Rock Hewn Churches
Romania: Bucharest Tour & Folklore Show – Lunch at the famous Hunchback’s – Huniady Castle – Maramures Exclusive Program: live in a village and interact with locals – Home Hosted Dinner & Included Folklore Show – Scenic drive in the Carpathian Mountains – Bucovina Frescoed Monasteries – Bicaz Gorge – Exclusive Gypsy Family Home Visit – Sighisoara Upper Town – Bran and Peles Castles
DATES OF DEPARTURE FOR THE BULGARIA & ROMANIA TREASURES TOUR:
All our tours are private. You can choose your own dates. Guaranteed departure even for a single traveller.
PAYMENT OPTIONS FOR THE BULGARIA & ROMANIA TREASURES TOUR:
This tour can be paid on line by credit card, paypal or bank transfer.
Upon booking we require 20% downpayment.
You can choose one of the following payment modes:
- Bank transfer to our Bulgarian account – a surcharge of 7 euro will be applied
- Bank transfer to our Revolut British account – no charges from our side will be applied
- Paying by credit card on line via our site – a supplement fee of 2% will be applied for VISA and Master Card
- Paypal – a supplementary fee of 4% will be applied
For the payment of the balance you can choose one of the forecited modes including cash on spot upon arrival. You can pay in USD, Euro, AUD, Your currency (no matter what it is) or Bulgarian lev (BGN).
CANCELLATION POLICY FOR THE BULGARIA & ROMANIA TREASURES TOUR:
- 30 days prior to date of activity – Free cancellation
- 29 to 21 days prior to date of activity – 30% Cancellation Fee (70% reimbursement)
- 21 to 14 days of activity – 50% Cancellation Fee (50% reimbursement)
- 14 to 7 days prior to date of activity – 70% Cancellation Fee (30% reimbursement)
- 7 days prior to date of activity, on the day of the activity and for now show – 100% cancellation Fee (No reimbursement)
You’ll visit 8 UNESCO World Heritage Sites:
- Bucovina Exterior Frescoed Monasteries
- Maramures Wooden Churches
- Historic Center of Sighisoara
- Biertan Fortified Church
- Sibiu Historic Center
- Thracian Tomb of Kazanlak
- Ivanovo Rock Hewn Churches
- The Rila Monastery